Thank you for you interest in this year’s Senior Showcase: Art After 55.
Registration is currently closed. Please check back for more information.
- Residents of Delaware County and bordering counties aged 55+. This is a juried art show.
- You may enter up to three pieces of your original art work created within the last 3 years.
Please do not enter art work that was exhibited in the 2016 Senior Showcase if you participated.
- 2D Categories: Painting, Drawing, Photography, Computer Art, Mixed Media.
3D Categories: Ceramics, Sculpture, Jewelry, Fiber, Metal/Wood/Glass/Stone.
- (Totaling $1,700) will be given to the top three placings in both categories as well as the BEST OF SHOW ($500).
We would like to send a huge thank you to the partners of the 2018 Senior Showcase:
Sale of Art Works
- The Arts Castle will collect payments from clients for art work sold during the exhibit. The Arts Castle will retain 30% of the price of the work and will remit the remainder to the artist 10-14 business days following the close of the exhibit.
- The Arts Castle will carry “property of others” insurance on items received through the day of pick up on October 14, 2018.
- EXTENDED Friday, July 13, 5:00 pm: ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED
- Monday, July 23: Those accepted to participate in the show will be notified
- Sunday, August 12, 1:00-4:00 pm: Drop off artwork and artist statement
- Friday, August 24, 7:00-8:30 pm: Reception at The Arts Castle
- August 24-October 12, Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm:
Senior Showcase Exhibit will be on display during Arts Castle hours.
- Sunday, October 14, 2:00-5:00pm: Pick up art work